Monday, April 6, 2009

Telco War Again, Yay

Yay, telco war started again, means we gonna enjoy nice rate again . GG
But this time only youngsters (age below 25) will enjoy the benefits, i'm sorry old folks :p
i'm gonna port my 016 to x pax tmr, so for those who are close to me, if you are porting to X pax, please inform me ya =D

X Pax

the condition to enjoy this rate is as long as you are below 25 (yay! i'm entitled !)

Hotlink


Hotlink a bit turning me off actually, you will need to be selected college/university students in order to enjoy this rate i believe (bloody hell, apiit is not listed in it)


Digi



and for Digi, i also not sure what's the condition to enjoy the rate, if i'm not mistaken is if you are in "coverage area", you can sort of enjoy unlimited calls or something like that

in the end, we are the winner =D
competition is good, BUT WHEN WILL BE THE WAR FOR BROADBAND? I'M TIRED OF OUR SHITTY ISP !@#%^!

No comments: